Employment at ChemGenes Corporation offers a challenging and creative work environment in a state-of-the-art manufacturing facility, with a team of exceptional scientists and professional staff. With our facility located in Wilmington, MA, ChemGenes leads the industry in Oligonucleotide reagents. Our reagents have a worldwide reputation for setting the highest standards for quality and value. We have customers in life science companies, university and government institutions, hospitals, and pharmaceuticals.
The ChemGenes culture emphasizes personal and professional growth through creativity, teamwork, respect and responsibility. Our unique corporate philosophy encourages dialogue and innovation. ChemGenes is a company of strong individuals who share common values—including compassion and collaboration. For over 25 years, these values have united us and motivated us to providing our customers the highest quality products for their requirements.
Set just 20 miles north of Boston, our location offers easy access to the city. This unique environment combined with our comprehensive benefits package provides a variety of programs and services that support each stage of your career.
Please send resumes to email@example.com, or fax to 978.694.4502
Sr. Business Development Analyst (#724278E)
The job duties:
- Coordinate International Standard Organization manufacturing guidelines for all ChemGenes' products; coordination tasks include creating instrument performance and deviation records for Varian HPLC, UV, and Optical rotation instruments; creating temperature chart records; and providing parts and services coordination related to GMP and ISO 9000 specifications.
- Confer with cross-functional areas including research and development, production, quality control, quality assurance, and customer sales to build and establish support for professional branding strategies.
- Track and provide detailed information on structures and quality control information of company products supplied to customers.
- Coordinate customer technical queries and provide technical information and support.
- Track inventory records and responsible for daily inventory information of finished goods and intermediate products for customer support.
- Draft technical write-ups for marketing support.
- Plan and prepare documents for presentation at technical and professional conferences.
- Communicate with overseas affiliate Esscee Biotech India Pvt. Ltd. regarding stock and production coordination for import to the United States and subsequent production.
- Coordinate production schedule with chemists/scientists for timely delivery to customers.
- Utilize knowledge of ChemGenes' pricing structure and competitor's pricing to provide support and customized quotes.
- Travel to Trade shows, organize booths, company product literature and technical materials and related information and interact with customers and potential customers in the conferences.
Position requires up to 10% domestic travel.
Requires a Master's degree or foreign equivalent in Business Administration, Commerce, or a related field and knowledge of Pharmaceutical Microbiology and Biochemistry.
Please reference job number 724278E when sending resumes. Please mail coverletter and resume to: HR, ChemGenes Corporation, 33 Industrial Way, Wilmington, MA 01887, or send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Full Time Technical Sales Representative
The job duties:
- Position requires experience managing customer relationships, developing new accounts. Territory is North America and Europe, 25% of time spent on travel.
- The candidate should be experienced working in the Life Science sector as our customers are either in Academic Institutions, Biotech, and Pharma companies.
- Due to the technical nature of the product line, the candidate should have a background in Molecular Biology and Chemistry (preferably Organic Chemistry) - B.S. or M.S.
- Should also be willing to perform basic customer service level tasks such as order entry, building quotations, light customer service, etc.
We offer a competitive salary with excellent benefits including 401K (Safe-Harbor Plan), Medical and Dental.
Please send coverletter and resume to email@example.com.
The job duties:
Analysis of organic and inorganic compounds to determine chemical and physical properties, composition, structure, relationships, and reactions, utilizing chromatography, spectroscopy, and spectrophotometry techniques. Prepare test solutions, reagents and ability to carry out reactions, to produce specialized ultra pure DNA/RNA synthesis products. Compile the test information for determination of process or equipment operating efficiency and to diagnose malfunctions. Ability to follow protocols for research projects, and compile results of standard and nonstandard tests. Ability to work in team efforts to coordinate, and advise in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials. Write reports and follow the specifications for processes, facilities, products, or tests.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent in Chem, Physics, Math or Biology or other related field with two years of experience. Familiarity with the specialized RNA phosphoramidites such as TOM ( triisopropyl oxy methyl ) based ribonucleosides and phosphoramidites and/or 2'- Omethyl modified ribonucleoside and phosphoramidites.
The job duties:
Masters degree in Biology or equivalent and understanding the biology of DNA/ RNA synthesis products and to carry out DNA and RNA synthesis, besides chemical synthesis of ultra pure intermediates for DNA and RNA synthesis organic chemicals.